Follow these easy steps…
Click on each form and it will automatically download in a new window.
- Please read the Heritage Academy Bulletin (Handbook) and Heritage Academy Standards before filling out the application. The Heritage Academy experience is unique and this will help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your child.
- Complete the Application. This form is to be completed by the parent.
- Complete the Personal Response. This form is to be completed by the student
- Contact the four (4) references listed below to complete the appropriate form
- Complete the Health, Allergy, Psychological, Scholastic Limitation Form. This form is to be completed by the parent.
- Schedule an interview with the appropriate dean.
Boys’ Dean—Josh Haley (931) 510-6718; and Benjamin Kyle (423)933-8296
School (931) 839-6675
Girls’ Dean—Wendy Granados (931) 644-1767; and Angela Boothby (269)615-6027
- Pay the $25.00 application fee online
When you have completed the steps above, please call to ensure all of the forms have been received. When they have been received, the Acceptance Committee will meet and prayerfully consider your young person’s application. A letter will be sent from the Registrar’s office to inform you of the Acceptance Committee’s decision.
In order to secure a place on the student roster the entrance fee must be sent upon receipt of the acceptance letter.
You might find the following information helpful as you plan for the coming school year. Please do not hesitate to contact the school office (931-839-6675) for assistance throughout the application process. We welcome your questions and input.
- School Supply List
- Off Campus Release Form/Permission
- Additional student charges throughout the year